“She seems so cool, so focused, so quiet, yet her eyes remain fixed upon the horizon. You think you know all there is to know about her immediately upon meeting her, but everything you think you know is wrong. Passion flows through her like a river of blood.
She only looked away for a moment, and the mask slipped, and you fell. All your tomorrows start here.”
― Neil Gaiman, Fragile Things
Sometimes Regret wakes me up in the middle night.
I can’t stop thinking about what could have been.
thecheerybiscuit asked: NOTHING IN MODERATION.
Things that fall under this category:
Things to tell Spanish men:
1) You do not have permission to touch me
2) Telling me that we should go somewhere “to talk” gives me reason to spill my drink that you paid for all over your designer button-down
3) I will not sleep with you when I’m sober
4) I will not sleep with you when I’m drunk
5) I will not sleep with you unless I want to sleep with you which is never because you objectify women
Instead of buying me drinks I think men should just pay me directly to tell them I’m not going to sleep with them
passion is intelligent and beautiful and way underrated. fuck sadness and aloofness and apathy being associated with intelligence, and fuck world weary assholes who don’t get that and decide to romanticize the feeling of being disconnected and empty
You take more than you give.
And I’m exhausted.
Who are even my friends anymore
Things I Tell Elizabeth in Class
- Me: I swear I can feel myself slowly turning into a lesbian by the minute
- Liz: ....
- Liz: ....
- Liz: .... What a strange thing to say
Miley Cyrus criticized for wearing hot pants, Ellen Page criticized for wearing sweatpants. We live in such a critical, contradictory world, its unreal so wear whatever the fuck you want girls.
Don’t try to bullshit me and tell me you’ve been so busy lately. No one is too busy to send a quick text asking how someones day was or spend an hour hanging out with someone rather than sitting on the couch. I’m tired of peoples excuses. You make time for what you think is important. You’re not busy you just don’t care enough.
We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.
— ― Henry Ward Beecher (via psych-quotes)